Commercial Insurance in Wisconsin
If you are thinking of starting your own business, commercial insurance is one of your first needs. The purpose of this insurance is to protect business owners against property damage, lawsuits, cyberattacks, and other risks that they may face. Here is what you need to know about business insurance.
What Are the Types of Commercial Insurance?
There are seven types of commercial insurance:
- General liability insurance protects against property damage and lawsuits over injuries that involve clients or anyone else who does not work at the company.
- Cyber liability insurance protects a business from the high costs of malicious software attacks or data breaches.
- A business owner's policy covers damage to business property and protects a company against primary risks.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance is a form of insurance that provides wage replacement and coverage of medical bills to employees injured while performing their duties required by the job.
- Commercial auto insurance covers property damage and injuries of a company's car if it gets involved in a road accident.
- Fidelity bonds- This type of commercial insurance reimburses your client if your employee steals from them.
- Errors and commissions- This type of commercial insurance protects professionals such as lawyers and insurance agents.
The Costs of Commercial Insurance May Vary
Certain factors have an impact on the cost of commercial insurance. They are the type of business, the number of employees, location, years in operation, payroll, and exposure to high risks.
AIA Insurance of Wisconsin Serving Clients Throughout Wisconsin
If you are a business owner from Wisconsin and are currently searching for commercial insurance to protect your business, yourself as an entrepreneur, and your employees, AIA Insurance of Wisconsinserving clients in Green Bay, WI will be glad to help you. Our dedicated and experienced insurance agents will find you the perfect policy based on your preferences and insurance needs. Feel free to contact us if you need more information or you want to know about insurance options.